TapRooT® Software Version 5.3.2 Release Announcement
We are very pleased to announce the release of our Version 5.3.2 TapRooT® Single User Software.
The majority of the enhancements in the Version 5.3.2 TapRooT® Software were to repair minor bugs or known issues. A detailed list of these enhancements is found below.
TAPROOT® 5.3.2 ENHANCEMENTS
- Investigation Reports display issues were resolved for those who had non-standard SQL Collation installations.
- Custom Details fields are now visible on the display list, even when they are inactive.
- Custom Details Currency fields are displaying the label and currency symbol properly in all cases.
- Corrective Action Priority field is restored.
- Corrective Action Editor now validates and prompts if you want to save your work when selecting CLOSE.
- Root Cause Tree® validates and displays all changes when switching between front and back page.
- Root Cause Tree® displays all Red X’s in print mode.
- Root Cause Tree® documents can be deleted from the 7 Step Process page.