Four Reasons Industry Leaders Use TapRooT® RCA to Investigate Problems & Solve Their Root Causes
Industry Leaders Use TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis
Everyone knows that industry leaders use TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis. But why did they choose it? Here are four simple reasons…
Reason 1: Its Design
The first reason is the design and testing of the TapRooT® System…
- TapRooT® RCA is a systematic investigation process based on over 30 years of in-depth human factors and equipment reliability research.
- TapRooT® RCA is designed to keep investigators out of common investigation traps, including the blame game, confirmation bias, and jumping to conclusions.
- TapRooT® RCA has been tested by government agencies and industry leaders around the world and continuously improved to produce reliable, repeatable, and explainable results.
For more information about the design history of the TapRooT® System, CLICK HERE.
Reason 2: Superior Features (It Works Better)
Second, TapRooT® System has superior features and is continuously improved…
- TapRooT® RCA is not just a root cause analysis system. It is a complete investigation process that helps investigators collect the information they need to find root causes and develop effective corrective actions.
- TapRooT® RCA includes an expert system that leads investigators beyond their current knowledge and makes them feel like they have a human factors expert sitting beside them when analyzing human errors.
- The patented TapRooT® Software (cloud-based) makes the system more efficient and creates a database of investigation results that can be linked to other HSE or quality software via an API.
- TapRooT® RCA has targeted training for those who will just investigate precursor (simple) incidents, equipment failures, or major accidents.
- The TapRooT® System includes the copyrighted, proprietary Root Cause Tree® Diagram and Dictionary, and Corrective Action Helper® Guide developed by our expert staff. The Dictionary and Guide have been continuously improved for over 35 years in collaboration with our industry-leading TapRooT® Users.
- Part of the continuous improvement is the TapRooT® Advisory Board – over 60 industry and governmental leaders from around the world who provide improvement ideas and critique planned improvements.
- The TapRooT® System includes the Equifactor® Troubleshooting Tables designed by equipment expert Heinz Bloch.
- TapRooT® RCA has extensive, readable documentation. The best-selling TapRooT® Books have sold well over 100,000 copies around the world.
To see a comparison of TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis to a common root cause tool, see THIS LINK.
Reason 3: Support Around the World
Third, we support our users around the world with…
- A worldwide network of experienced instructors/facilitators with extensive real-world experience. This helps the instructors answer tough questions in TapRooT® Courses and provide expert assistance when facilitating difficult investigations.
- A global user network and a discussion group on LinkedIn. With over 10,000 people per year being trained to use TapRooT®, you can be assured that there is someone who has faced challenges similar to yours and solved them using TapRooT®.
- A free, weekly e-Newsletter promotes continued learning of advanced root cause analysis, equipment troubleshooting, and performance improvement.
- TapRooT® TV – a weekly YouTube/Facebook Live broadcast to continue the learning process. It includes the latest root cause and investigation tips. These broadcasts are also converted to podcasts for your convenience.
- A VIRTUAL 3-Day TapRooT® Course to help you get people trained even in remote locations.
- The Global TapRooT® Summit – An annual meeting to promote networking, benchmarking, and learning of advanced best practices and the most recent performance improvement technology.
Reason 4: Our GUARANTEE
Fourth, our GUARANTEE…
Attend TapRooT® Training. Go back to work and apply what you have learned to investigate incidents, accidents, quality problems, or other issues. If you don’t find root causes that you previously would have overlooked and if you AND your management team don’t agree that the corrective actions you recommend are much more effective, just return your course materials and we will refund the entire course fee.
With a guarantee this straightforward, you can be assured that you won’t be wasting your time.
Learn More … Take a Course!
Want to learn more? Here are some links: