Why Do Industry Leaders Recommend TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis?
First, is the design and testing of the TapRooT® System…
- TapRooT® is a systematic investigation process based on over 30 years of in-depth human factors and equipment reliability research.
- TapRooT® is designed to keep investigators out of common investigation traps including the blame game, confirmation bias, and jumping to conclusions.
- TapRooT® has been tested by government agencies and industrial leaders around the world, and continuously improved to produce reliable, repeatable, explainable results.
Second, TapRooT® has superior features and is continuously improved…
- TapRooT® is not just a root cause analysis system. It is a complete investigation process that helps investigators collect the information they need to find root causes and develop effective corrective actions.
- TapRooT® includes an expert system that leads investigators beyond their current knowledge, and makes them feel like they have a human factors expert sitting beside them when analyzing human errors.
- The patented TapRooT® Software (either cloud-based or individual user subscription) makes the system more efficient and creates a database of investigation results that can be linked to other HSE or quality software.
- TapRooT® has targeted training for those who will just investigate precursor (simple) incidents, equipment failures, or major accidents.
- TapRooT® includes the copyrighted, proprietary Root Cause Tree® and Dictionary, and Corrective Action Helper® Guide developed by our expert staff. They have been continuously improved for over 30 years in collaboration with our industry leading TapRooT® Users.
- Part of the continuous improvement is the TapRooT® Advisory Board – over 60 industry and governmental leaders from around the world to provide improvement ideas and critique planned improvements.
- TapRooT® includes the Equifactor® troubleshooting tables designed by equipment expert Heinz Bloch.
- TapRooT® has extensive, readable documentation. The best selling TapRooT® series of books has sold well over 100,000 copies around the world.
Third, we support our users around the world with…
- A worldwide network of experienced instructors/facilitators with extensive real world experience. This helps the instructors answer tough questions in TapRooT® Courses and provide expert assistance when facilitating difficult investigations.
- A global user network and a discussion site on LinkedIn. With over 10,000 people per year being trained to use TapRooT®, you can be assured that there is someone who has faced challenges similar to yours, and solved them using TapRooT®.
- A free, weekly e-Newsletter to promote continued learning of advanced root cause analysis, equipment troubleshooting, and performance improvement.
- TapRooT® TV – a weekly Facebook Live broadcast to continue the learning process.
- The TapRooT® YouTube Channel where users can learn the latest root cause and investigation tips.
- The Global TapRooT® Summit – An annual meeting to promote networking, benchmarking, and learning of advanced best practices and the most recent performance improvement technology.
Finally, our GUARANTEE…
Attend TapRooT® Training. Go back to work and apply what you have learned to investigate incidents, accidents, quality problems, or other issues. If you don’t find root causes that you previously would have overlooked and if you AND your management team don’t agree that the corrective actions you recommend are much more effective, just return your course materials and we will refund the entire course fee.
With a guarantee this straightforward, you can be assured that you won’t be wasting your time.
Want to learn more? Here are some links: