Why Is Ken Futch Uniquely Qualified to Talk About Failure?
Ken Futch has been through some things. He doesn’t pull any punches about that.
Ken explains, “It’s said the best teachers draw on their failures, so I’m uniquely qualified. I’ve had a bunch of them.”
However, Ken’s not one for wailing or wallowing in failure. He’s written a book about his experiences, Take Your Best Shot, and in it he shares how to live through challenges and turn situations into opportunities.
You see, Ken accidentally shot himself in the head and lived to tell about it. He couples his humor with insight, so he describes the experience as, “It took a shot through the head to open my mind.”
Some of the takeaways from his book include:
- Which battlefield lessons can save your career;
- How to set your sights on “the money shot;”
- When to “pull the trigger” to maximize a situation;
- Why complaining about bad times might misfire;
- How to focus on your feedback thermostat;
- How to ricochet a minor opportunity into a major success.
A consummate storyteller, Ken Futch will be a Keynote Speaker at the 2022 Global TapRooT® Summit, Wednesday, May 4, 2022, 4:00 pm
Come meet him. Ken will be stage-side in Knoxville, Tennessee, sharing his wit and wisdom during his keynote speech at the TapRooT® Summit.
As a humorist, career coach, and author, as well as an CSP and CPAE, Ken is a NSA CPAE Hall of Fame professional speaker. He has over 30 years’ experience motivating and entertaining Fortune 100 Companies. Ken hones his coaching and messages into hilarious, inspiring, razor-sharp, relatable, and resonant works of art.
You don’t want to miss Ken’s talk or the takeaways you will spirit away to turn into your own opportunities.
Along with Ken Futch, the 2022 Global TapRooT® Summit has a terrific lineup of speakers:
- Inky Johnson, “You Can’t Be Stopped When Truly Inspired”
- Ken Futch, “Take Your Best Shot!”
- Claus Rose, “What Senior Managers Want from Root Cause Analysis”
- Admiral Joseph Aucoin, “Hearing warnings: The need for senior leadership to listen and respond to signals that indicate unacceptable risk.”
- Kirstie Ennis, “Don’t Accept Limitations”
These speakers will help you be motivated to make improvements happen. And that’s a game-changer.
Register yourself and your team(s) for the 2022 Global TapRooT® Summit
For a great overview of the 2022 TapRooT® Summit, check out the Summit brochure.
Which one of the Pre-Summit courses below is right for you?
- TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Course
- Stopping Human Error
- Equifactor® Equipment Troubleshooting & TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Course
- Risk Management Best Practices & Opportunity Based Thinking
- TapRooT® Evidence Collection and Interviewing Techniques Course
- Best Practices in Mistake Proofing & Corrective Actions Development
- Getting the Most From Your TapRooT® Software
- Analyzing and Improving Company Culture
- TapRooT® Executive Leadership Course
- Audits and Proactive Improvement Using TapRooT®
After your Pre-Summit course, enjoy your custom 3-day Summit schedule learning best practices about:
- Investigations and Root Cause Analysis
- Safety and Risk Management
- Quality, Operational Excellence and Asset Reliability
- Improving Human Performance
- Executive Leadership for Performance Improvement
- Being the Best Certified Instructor
- Improving Soft Skills
NOTE: Participants can get CEU credits for both the Summit and the Pre-Summit Courses.
Register now to save spots for you and your team(s)!