A Look at a TapRooT® RCA On-site Course with Sanjay Gandhi
A TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis on-site course allows many employees to be trained together, as in these images with Sanjay Gandhi, TapRooT® Instructor.
TapRooT® Instructor Sanjay Gandhi brings his unique rapport with students while teaching TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis. We appreciate Sanjay sharing these images of a recent on-site course.
Can you see yourself learning new skills to solve problems in a TapRooT® RCA on-site course?
Would you like to learn more about on-site TapRooT® Training? The TapRooT® Advantage is a systematic process to find and fix the root causes of audits/assessments, precursor incidents, and major accidents. Use TapRooT® to:
- Collect, understand, and organize evidence about what happened. The TapRooT® tool, the SnapCharT® diagram, reduces investigator bias and makes the facts make sense without developing hypotheses.
- Identify all the Causal Factors (the human errors or equipment failures) that led to the problem – the starting point for root cause analysis.
- Use expert guidance to analyze human errors using the Human Performance Troubleshooting Guide and equipment failures using the Equifactor® Troubleshooting Tables.
- Analyze the real root causes of problems guided by the Root Cause Tree® Diagram and Dictionary.
- Develop effective fixes for problems using the Corrective Action Helper® Guide and Safeguard Analysis to stop repeat incidents or significantly reduce their consequences.
Become trained in troubleshooting and identifying root causes of issues and incidents.
REGISTER TODAY for a TapRooT® course and gain advantage, experience, and expertise from our professional instructors. Here are listings for our upcoming 2-Day and 5-Day courses:
2-DAY TAPROOT® ROOT CAUSE ANALYSIS TRAINING
5-DAY TAPROOT® ADVANCED ROOT CAUSE ANALYSIS TEAM LEADER TRAINING
We are global to meet your needs. If you need other times or locations, please see our full selection of COURSES.
If you would like for us to teach a course at your workplace, please REACH OUT HERE to discuss what we can do for you, or call us at 865.539.2139.