Compliance Track at the 2022 Global TapRooT® Summit
Global TapRooT® Summit Compliance Track
The 2022 Global TapRooT® Summit is coming up on May 2-6. The Pre-Summit Courses are on May 2-3. The Summit is on May 4-6.
This article provides information about one of the eight Summit Tracks:
The Compliance Track.
The eight Summit Tracks include:
- Investigation & Root Cause Analysis
- Executive Leadership
- Human Performance
- Certified Instructor
- Quality, Operational Excellence, and Asset Reliability
- Safety & Risk
- Soft Skills
Each track is built around the track’s title to help you improve performance around that topic.
When you attend the Summit you can attend the sessions in the track you pick or mix and match whichever best practice track session you choose.
Purpose of the Compliance Track
The Compliance Track is focused on some of the most important topics that can help you improve environmental, safety, or ISO compliance. To pick just the right topics we asked for advice from the TapRooT® Advisory Board and our TapRooT® Instructors. the topics chosen are listed below.
Compliance Track Topics and Speakers
These are topics you need to learn about to improve compliance.
The topics and speakers in the Compliance Track include:
- Where to Draw the Line? What Needs Investigation? – Randy Creek
- Accidents & OSHA Compliance – Steve Hawkins
- How to Prepare for and Survive an OSHA Inspection – Chris McCosh
- The Enforcement Spectrum & Positive Consequence – Marcus Miller
- Making Audits Value-Added – Nancy Hitchins
- How Companies Can Avoid Criminal Prosecution with Good Root Cause Analysis – Mike Fisher, Matt Goens & Tyler Amons
- Root Cause Analysis: What Doesn’t Work – Ralph Brickey & Heidi Reed
You don’t want to miss the knowledge, best practices, and discussion that will occur in these sessions and can keep your managers out of jail.
The topics above are in addition to our outstanding Keynote Speakers…
The Keynote Speakers will be presenting:
- Inky Johnson – You Can’t Be Stopped When You Are Truly Inspired
- Ken Futch – Take Your Best Shot
- Claus Rose – What Senior Management Wants from Root Cause Analysis
- Vice Admiral (retired) Joseph Aucoin – Hearing Warnings: The Need for Senior Leaders to Listen and Respond to Signals that Indicate Unacceptable Risk
- Kirstie Ennis – Don’t Accept Limitations
Which of these Keynote Speakers will be the most applicable to the Compliance Track? The failure of senior leadership that Vice Admiral (retired) Joseph Aucoin will present? The discussion of senior leaderships needs from root cause analyses by Claus Rose, VP at GE? You will have to decide after you see all five presentations.
To make it a full week of high-paced learning for people interested in improving human performance, we have 10 highly recommended courses to choose from.
Register for one of the courses and the Summit HERE.
More Summit Information
For more 2022 Global TapRooT® Summit information, see THIS LINK.
Or click on the brochure below.