Escape to Wildly Beautiful Blackberry Farm Before or After the TapRooT® Summit
This year, the Global TapRooT® Summit is set against the blue-hazed beauty of the Great Smoky Mountains, and Blackberry Farm is a short drive away.
It is described in this way, “As the sun rises over the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains, the morning mist fades to unveil one of America’s greatest hidden treasures, Blackberry Farm, a Relais & Châteaux resort in Walland, Tennessee.”
A mountain haven. Scrumptiousness for your palate. An idyllic weekend getaway. All on 4,200 acres of breathtaking scenery, with something-for-everyone nature adventures and activities.
Blackberry Farm, above all, is a working farm, producing quintessential Southern cuisine in a spectacular array of colors, textures, tastes — vegetables and fruits from the gardens, cheeses from the on-site maker, wild mushrooms, blackberries, and ramps gathered by the preservationist. The award-winning spirits from the farm’s brewery derive from farm-grown fruits and ingredients. All this together creates a highly celebrated “Foothills Cuisine.”
What do you do at Blackberry Farm?
Here are a few samples of the amazing experiences available:
- Garden with Master Gardener John Coykendall, perhaps you’ll catch one of his talks about the old days of farming or the art of saving seeds.
- Take a Farmstead tasting tour and get a good overview of the farm and o try some farmstead products.
- Sign up for a cooking demonstration with an artisan to learn their techniques of transforming local bounty into culinary delight.
- Pamper your mind and body at the Wellhouse.
- Enjoy Orvis-endorsed fly fishing while surrounded by the pristine tranquility of Hesse Creek.
- Find yourself on a relaxing nature hike.
- Freewheel down mountain byways and country roads on a custom mountain bike.
- There’s also archery, tastings, carriage rides, horseback riding, paddle sports, a spa, a wellness center, paintball, farm explorations, activities customized for families and children, daily cooking demonstrations, swimming, boating, tennis, and much more.
Photo source and content credit: Blackberry Farm.
Attend the best conference for smart workers and safe clients: The 2022 Global TapRooT® Summit
There’s a good reason why, since 1994, hundreds of companies make it a priority to send experts and /teams to the Global TapRooT® Summit: The attendees bring back game-changing information and tips on how their companies can improve performance while keeping their record clean and their employees and clients working safe and all on the same page. You should, too.
In 1994, we started the TapRooT® Summit as a three-day meeting of the best TapRooT® users. The Summit has grown into an international event with world-renowned session and keynote speakers and multiple tracks designed to share performance improvement best practices across industries and professions.
We are excited to present our 2022 Global TapRooT® Summit Keynote Speakers:
- Inky Johnson, “The Process: Trust It. Respect It. Embrace It.”
- Ken Futch, “Take Your Best Shot!”
- Claus Rose, “What Senior Managers Want from Root Cause Analysis”
- Admiral Joseph Aucoin, “Hearing warnings: The need for senior leadership to listen and respond to signals that indicate unacceptable risk.”
- Kirstie Ennis, “Don’t Accept Limitations”
This year, come to beautiful East Tennessee for the best conference you can attend. We’ll be in Knoxville, Tennessee, May 2-6, listening and learning from the best of the best:
- Pre-Summit courses (May 2-3, prior to the Wednesday kickoff and first day of the Summit)
- Keynote speakers
- Networking opportunities
- Best practices sessions
Register now for the 2022 Global TapRooT® Summit and bring your team. You’ll be glad you did.