How Error-Free Do You Want to Be? (5 Strategies for Near Perfection)
While it’s not realistic to expect to make it through the workweek error-free, there are ways that you can dramatically reduce errors. You may feel that it is hard to escape the reactive world when your Corrective Actions continue to fail but it’s not impossible. Here are 5 strategies for near perfection by Kevin McManus to set you on the right path.
Want more? You’re in luck! McManus is teaching a 2-day course on this topic at our upcoming 2022 Global TapRooT® Summit (Knoxville, Tennessee, May 2-3, 2022). Learn much more about reducing the potential for daily process errors, and in turn, risk potential. If you have attended the TapRooT® 2-day or 5-day course, the workshop concepts, and tools will help you write more effective corrective actions to address the root causes that you have identified. The course content and exercises will also help you leverage the power of those ‘Needs Improvement’ (NI) root causes that you might have selected. (Read the full course description.)
What Will You Learn to Become More Error-Free?
In this course, you will learn best practices about how to:
- Approach mistake-proofing for any type of job task.
- Proactively identify and analyze error and risk potential in a systematic manner.
- Better utilize the 32 TapRooT® NI root causes through benchmarking and best practice exploration.
- Assess the relative strength of different corrective action and safeguard options.
- Write effective corrective and preventive actions that add value, reduce risk potential, and can be sustained over time.
- Capture and use process-level error rates as leading indicators of potential risk levels and corrective action effectiveness.
Join us for this 2-day course or plan to stay all week and join us for the 3-Day Summit immediately after this course.