Human Factors Expert Shares How to Stop Human Errors: A TapRooT® TV Video Premiere
Should Your Company Care About Stopping Human Error?
Does your company care about:
- Fatalities and lost time injuries?
- Rework of manufactured products?
- Returned products due to quality issues?
- Regulatory fines or stop-work orders?
- Delays in permits/government approvals?
- Production upsets?
- Needless equipment repairs?
- Lost production due to equipment stoppages?
- Lost business due to schedule slippage/late shipments?
- Project delays and rework due to construction mistakes?
- Bad press after an accident (reputation loss)?
- Insurance costs?
Just one accident avoided can pay for your entire human performance improvement program.
What are the Human Error Traps & Precursors? We’re glad you asked. Read more by clicking below:
Watch Alex Paradies and Michelle Wishoun as they discuss this topic
You may also listen to the conversation on the TapRooT® podcast.
. . .
Get Your Copy of the Book Now!
Order your copy of the Stopping Human Error Book.
Stopping Human Error Training
Courses and Tracks
Click for more information about the Stopping Human Error Course.
Attend the 2021 Global TapRooT® Summit
The Summit is the best setting to help you develop your roadmap to success. You will also meet industry leaders and network with other professionals.
Look through the 2021 Global TapRooT® Summit schedule to browse the tracks. We invite you to learn more about the Summit below:
- Peruse and take advantage of the Pre-Summit Courses (June 14-15).
- Read Summit FAQ.
- Check out the Summit venue—Knoxville Convention Center in Knoxville, Tennessee.
- Save money! Register 3 or more attendees simultaneously for a discount. Also, save when you register for the 3-day Summit plus a 2-day Pre-Summit course.
Join us every week for the TapRooT® TV video premiere
The premiere of new TapRooT® TV videos on Wednesdays is at noon, on Facebook and YouTube. You may also listen to the conversation on the TapRooT® podcast. Of course, you may always listen/watch at your convenience via these links, even if you miss the Wednesday premiere.
Register for a TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Training Course
TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Training courses are taught all over the world. If you are interested in learning how to stop repeat incidents, find a 2-day or 5-day course. We are available to train you and your staff on-site at your workplace; contact us to discuss your needs. You may also call us at 865.539.2139.