Do You Need a Human Performance Improvement Plan?
Summit Human Performance Track + The Stopping Human Error Course
The Human Performance Track at the 2022 Global TapRooT® Summit (May 4-6) is designed to help you learn best practices and new information about improving human performance. When you pair this track with the pre-Summit Course – Stopping Human Error (May 2-3) – you have a powerful one-two punch to help you develop a human performance improvement plan to prevent the main cause of major accidents: HUMAN ERROR.
After the Stopping Human Error Course and the Human Performance Track at the 2022 Global TapRooT® Summit, you will have a plan to develop your own, custom human performance improvement program at your company.
Here is Mark Paradies talking about creating a human performance improvement program…
Human Performance Track Topics & Speakers
These are topics you need to learn about to improve human performance.
The topics and speakers in the Human Performance Track include:
- Blaming people for incidents instead of finding root causes (Brian Tink and Michelle Wishon)
- How fatigue affects human performance and how you can fight fatigue (Dr. Erin Flynn-Evans)
- Using pre-job planning and risk assessment to improve human performance (Tim Diggs)
- Body education to stop ergonomic injuries or treat minor injuries before they become LTI (Lori Frederic – The Movement Ninja)
- Managing Your TapRooT® Improvement Program (Mark Paradies)
- TapRooT® Users presenting high potential incident investigations that include human errors (Grant Ireland and Cory Wald)
- The psychology behind root cause analysis (Barb Carr)
- Preventing and recovering from burnout (Anne Roberts)
That’s a great list of topics that will help you improve human performance.
You don’t want to miss the knowledge, best practices, and discussions that will occur in these sessions.
But what if you already know about one of the topics above? You can pick a session from one of the six other tracks:
- Safety & Risk Management Best Practices
- Incident Investigation & RCA Best Practices
- Becoming a Better Certified TapRooT® Instructor
- Operational Excellence and Asset Reliability Best Practices
- Compliance Best Practices
- Work/Life Ballance
This makes it easy to mix and match sessions to make your own custom track.
The topics above are in addition to our outstanding Keynote Speakers…
The topics our Keynote Speakers will present are:
- Inky Johnson – You Can’t Be Stopped When You Are Truly Inspired
- Ken Futch – Take Your Best Shot
- Claus Rose – What Senior Management Wants from Root Cause Analysis
- Vice Admiral (retired) Joseph Aucoin – Hearing Warnings: The Need for Senior Leaders to Listen and Respond to Signals that Indicate Unacceptable Risk
- Kirstie Ennis – Don’t Accept Limitations
Which of these Keynote Speakers will be the most applicable to the Human Performance Track? The accident that Ken Futch will describe? The failure of senior leadership that Vice Admiral Joseph Aucoin will present? The discussion of senior leadership’s needs from root cause analyses? Or the motivation provided by Inky and Kirstie? You will have to decide after you see all five presentations.
SAVE – DISCOUNTS
There are two ways you can SAVE when attending the Summit.
1. If you attend a pre-Summit Course and the Global TapRooT® Summit, you SAVE $200 OFF the combined course/Summit price. (Just $2320)
2. If you bring a team to the Summit to help you improve performance, you get and you all attend the Summit, you get $100 off each for 3-9 people registering at once. Or you get $200 off each for 10 or more people registering at once.
If you register 3-9 people at once for a pre-Summit Course and the Summit, you get $400 off for each person. And if you register 10 or more people at once for a pre-Summit Course and the Summit, you get $600 off for each person.
Those are some great discounts that make bringing a team a great value.
More Summit Information
For more 2022 Global TapRooT® Summit information, see THIS LINK.
See the course outline for the Stopping Human Error Course at THIS LINK.