Human Performance Track at the 2022 Global TapRooT® Summit
Global TapRooT® Summit Human Performance Track
The 2022 Global TapRooT® Summit is coming up on May 2-6. The Pre-Summit Courses are on May 2-3. The Summit is on May 4-6.
This article provides information about one of the eight Summit Tracks – the Human Performance Track.
The eight Summit Tracks are:
- Human Performance
- Investigation & Root Cause Analysis
- Executive Leadership
- Certified Instructor
- Quality, Operational Excellence, and Asset Reliability
- Safety & Risk
- Soft Skills
Each track is built around the track’s title to help you improve performance around that topic.
When you attend the Summit you can attend the sessions in the track you pick or mix and match between whichever best practice session you choose.
Purpose of the Human Performance Track
The Human Performance Track is focused on some of the most important current topics that can help you improve human performance. To pick just the right topics we asked for advice from the TapRooT® Advisory Board and our TapRooT® Instructors. the topics chosen are listed below.
Human Performance Track Topics and Speakers
These are topics you need to learn about to improve human performance.
The topics and speakers in the Human Performance Track include:
- Blaming people for incidents instead of finding root causes (Brian Tink and Michelle Wishon)
- Influence of drugs on human performance and drug testing (Stephanie Tipton)
- How fatigue affects human performance and how you can fight fatigue (Dr. Erin Flynn-Evans)
- Using pre-job planning and risk assessment to improve human performance (Tim Diggs)
- Body education to stop ergonomic injuries or treat minor injuries before they become LTI (Lori Frederic – The Movement Ninja)
- TapRooT® Users presenting high potential incident investigations that include human errors (Grant Ireland and Cory Wald)
- The psychology behind interviewing (Barb Carr)
- Preventing and recovering from burnout (Anne Roberts)
That’s a great list of topics that will help you improve human performance.
You don’t want to miss the knowledge, best practices, and discussions that will occur in these sessions.
The topics above are in addition to our outstanding Keynote Speakers…
The topics our Keynote Speakers will present are:
- Inky Johnson – You Can’t Be Stopped When You Are Truly Inspired
- Ken Futch – Take Your Best Shot
- Claus Rose – What Senior Management Wants from Root Cause Analysis
- Vice Admiral (retired) Joseph Aucoin – Hearing Warnings: The Need for Senior Leaders to Listen and Respond to Signals that Indicate Unacceptable Risk
- Kirstie Ennis – Don’t Accept Limitations
Which of these Keynote Speakers will be the most applicable to the Human Performance Track? The accident that Ken Futch will describe? The failure of senior leadership that Vice Admiral Joseph Aucoin will present? The discussion of senior leadership’s needs from root cause analyses? Or the motivation provided by Inky and Kirstie? You will have to decide after you see all five presentations.
To make it a full week of high-paced learning for people interested in improving human performance, we have 10 highly recommended courses to choose from.
More Summit Information
For more 2022 Global TapRooT® Summit information, see THIS LINK.
Here are Barbara and Emily talking about the 2021 Summit. This will give you an idea of how great next year’s Summit will be (because they get better every year).
Or learn more by clicking on the brochure below.