Mistake-Proofing & Effective Corrective Actions: TapRooT® TV Video Premiere, 11/27
No Investigation Is Complete Without Corrective Actions
• • •
Often, companies begin implementing corrective actions before they find root causes, getting the cart before the horse. On today’s TapRooT® TV video premiere, Benna Hughes and Ken Reed discuss the TapRooT® Corrective Action Helper®, the Hierarchy of Controls, and removing hazards/targets and using stronger Safeguards.
If a Corrective Action Doesn’t Actually Fix a Root Cause, What Good Is It?
Watch and learn, then register for the Pre-Summit course, Best Practices in Mistake-Proofing & Corrective Actions Writing, March 9-10, 2020. This Pre-Summit course explores the common types of work process and tool design flaws that contribute to human error, including fixes that fail. It also gives you a coach and a practice field for learning to write more effective and sustainable corrective and preventive actions. Finally, this workshop gives you many best practices you can use to more effectively, and proactively, “mistake-proof” your workplace by fixing key work process and tool design flaws.
How to Tune in to a TapRooT® TV Video Premiere
Here at TapRooT® TV, we love having viewers for our Wednesday debuts of TapRooT® TV videos! We premiere new TapRooT® videos on Wednesdays, between noon and 2:00 pm EST, first on Facebook (watch on FACEBOOK), and then on YouTube (watch on YOUTUBE) about an hour later. Then we post the videos here on our blog for those who can’t watch it live.
NOTE: While you’re tuning in, be sure to:
- Tap the “Follow” button on our videos so you will receive notifications
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel
- Turn on the notification bell to get an alert every time we upload a new video
Did You Know that You Can Listen to TapRooT® TV on the Go Via our Podcast Channel?
Find our podcasts on iTunes, Stitcher, and MORE.
Join Us at the 2020 Global TapRooT® Summit
Look through the 2020 Global TapRooT® Summit SCHEDULE to browse the tracks. We invite you to learn more about the Summit below:
- View the 2020 Summit Brochure.
- Peruse and take advantage of the Pre-Summit Courses (March 9–10).
- Read Summit FAQ.
- Check out the Summit venue—Horseshoe Bay Resort, near Austin, Texas.
- Save money! Register 3 or more attendees simultaneously for a discount. Also, save when you register for the 3-day Summit plus a 2-day Pre-Summit course.
- Use the Summit hashtag #taprootsummit to share your TapRooT® experiences—before, during, and after the Summit.
The Best Root Cause Analysis Leads to Effective Corrective Actions
The TAPROOT® SYSTEM teaches you to be a very effective problem-solver. The TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Training System is a process with techniques to investigate, analyze, and develop corrective actions to solve problems. TapRooT®’s root cause analysis process and tools are completely outlined in the TAPROOT® INVESTIGATION ESSENTIALS BOOK SET.
Register for a TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Training Course
TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Training courses are taught all over the world. If you are interested in learning how to stop repeat incidents, find a 2-DAY or 5-DAY course. We are available to train you and your staff on-site at your workplace; CONTACT US to discuss your needs. You may also call us at 865.539.2139 for any questions you may have.
Keep in Touch to Improve Your Problem-Solving Skills and Performance
We’re continually training, helping you improve your professional root cause analysis skills and performance. Stay current with your TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis skills and training by:
- Following our blog;
- Tuning in to TapRooT® TV Video Sessions or our podcasts;
- Connecting with us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and YouTube.