Time to plan your employee performance improvements for 2021
Have you planned your employee performance improvements for 2021?
It’s that time of year when we make or break resolutions. Make a game-changing resolution — one that will bring benefits, one you can “stick with” for 2021: plan your employee performance improvements.
Make a commitment to your team to help them improve: 2021 Global TapRooT® Summit week
Prepare for a learning revolution
-June 14-18, 2021: Join us for five days at the 2021 Global TapRooT® Summit. We’ll meet at Knoxville Convention Center in Knoxville, Tennessee. Get this scheduled now and approach 2021 with confidence in your decision-making.
-June 14-15, 2021, are the 2-Day Pre-Summit courses.
-June 16-18, 2021, are the multiple tracks for the 3-Day Summit, among them is Improving Human Performance. Use this link to view the sessions and toggle the Track menu at the top of the page to select which track will benefit your employees and make a difference in improvement.
Save $200 off the regular course price when you register for a Pre-Summit Course and the Summit at the same time!
- You can register a whole team; make sure you have all the information available when you begin. If you would like some help getting your team registered, please call our office at 865-539-2139.
- Register 3 or more attendees at a discount. Also, save where you register for the 3-Day Summit plus a 2-Day Pre-Summit course.
- Groups of 3-9: $100 discount (per person) for the Summit and $100 discount for Pre-Summit courses*
- Groups of 10+: $200 discount (per person) for the Summit and $200 discount for Pre-Summit courses*
*ALL ATTENDEES MUST REGISTER AT THE SAME TIME ON THE SAME INVOICE TO RECEIVE THE MULTI-ATTENDEE DISCOUNTS.
The best root cause analysis leads to effective corrective actions leads to employee performance improvements
The TapRooT® System teaches you to be a very effective problem-solver. The TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Training System is a process with techniques to investigate, analyze, and develop corrective actions to solve problems. TapRooT®’s root cause analysis process and tools are completely outlined in the TapRooT® Investigation Essentials Book Set.
Register for a TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis training course
TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Training courses are taught all over the world. If you are interested in learning how to stop repeat incidents, find a 2-day or 5-day course. We are available to train you and your staff on-site at your workplace; contact us to discuss your needs. You may also call us at 865.539.2139 for any questions you may have.
Keep in touch to improve your problem-solving skills and performance
We’re continually training, helping you improve your professional root cause analysis skills and performance. Stay current with your TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis skills and training by:
- Following our blog;
- Tuning in to TapRooT® TV Video Sessions or our podcasts;
- Connecting with us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and YouTube.