TapRooT® Users – Use It ALL
I had an interesting question from a TapRooT® user the other day.
“When will you be adding something to TapRooT® to deal with human performance issues?”
I had to stop and think. Of course, our whole design effort was to make TapRooT® the world’s best system for analyzing and fixing problems due to human error. But I realized that we had made the use of TapRooT® so transparent that this user, and probably others, didn’t know what they had.
They might not know that TapRooT® can them help fix:
- human errors
- human performance issues
- company culture problems
- behavior issues
- management system failures
- simple incidents
- complex accidents
- audit findings
TapRooT® can be used reactively (after an accident) or proactively (before a major accident). The application of TapRooT® is really flexible.
We’ve made this flexibility and applicability completely transparent. You don’t have to be a human performance expert (a Certified Ergonomist – like I am) to use the system and get great results.
We’ve made difficult analysis so easy that people don’t know all the power they have.
How can a TapRooT® User learn more about what they have?
- Read the blog and the weekly TapRooT® Friends & Experts Newsletter. Sign up for the newsletter HERE.
- Join the TapRooT® LinkedIn discussion group HERE.
- Attend advanced TapRooT® Training – the 5-Day TapRooT® Advanced Team Leader Training.
- Attend the annual Global TapRooT® Summit.
- Read TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Leadership Lessons.
That’s a good start and two of the ideas are free.
Get as much as you can from the tools and processes that you already know – TapRooT®.
And if you have any questions, leave them as a comment here or contact us by CLICKING HERE.