Update on the Compliance Track at the Global TapRooT® Summit
Global TapRooT® Summit Compliance Track
The 2022 Global TapRooT® Summit is coming up on May 2-6. The Pre-Summit Courses are on May 2-3. The Summit is on May 4-6.
The Summit has eight tracks. They are:
- Human Performance
- Investigation & Root Cause Analysis
- Executive Leadership
- Certified Instructor
- Quality, Operational Excellence, and Asset Reliability
- Safety & Risk
- Soft Skills
Each track is built around the track’s title to help you improve performance around that topic. When you attend the Summit you can attend the sessions in the track you pick or mix and match between whichever best practice session you choose.
This article provides the latest information about the Compliance Track at the Global TapRooT® Summit.
Purpose of the Compliance Track
The Compliance Track is focused on some of the most important topics that can help you improve environmental, safety, or ISO compliance. To pick just the right topics we asked for advice from the TapRooT® Advisory Board and our TapRooT® Instructors. the topics chosen are listed below.
Compliance Track Topics and Speakers
The topics and speakers in the Compliance Track at the 2022 Global TapRooT® Summit are:
- Randy Creek – Where to Draw the Line? What Needs Investigation?
- Stephanie Tipton – Dazed & Confused
- Alex Paradies – How are Quality & Production Incidents Different from Safety Incidents?
- Marcus Miller – The Enforcement Spectrum & Positive Consequence
- Nancy Hitchins – Making Audits Value-Added
- Steve Hawkins & Chris McCosh – How to Prepare for and Survive an OSHA Inspection
- Barb Carr – The Psychology Behind Root Cause Analysis Interviewing
- Anne Roberts – Preventing & Recovering from Burnout
Steve Hawkins, speaker in the Compliance Track, is now Chief Operating Officer at FDRsafety. Before joining FDRsafety, Steve was the Deputy Commission of Labor for the State of Tennessee and prior to that was the Tennessee OSHA Administrator. He has a wealth of information about compliance issues and fatality investigations. If you are interested in compliance, make a point of speaking with Steve at lunch or after his session.
You don’t want to miss the knowledge, best practices, and discussion that will occur in the sessions in the Compliance Track. But don’t forget that you can mix and match with sessions from the other seven tracks. See all the sessions at THIS LINK.
The topics above are in addition to our outstanding Keynote Speakers…
The Keynote Speakers will be presenting:
- Inky Johnson – You Can’t Be Stopped When You Are Truly Inspired
- Ken Futch – Take Your Best Shot
- Claus Rose – What Senior Management Wants from Root Cause Analysis
- Vice Admiral (retired) Joseph Aucoin – Hearing Warnings: The Need for Senior Leaders to Listen and Respond to Signals that Indicate Unacceptable Risk
- Kirstie Ennis – Don’t Accept Limitations
Which of these Keynote Speakers will be the most applicable to the Compliance Track? The failure of senior leadership that Vice Admiral (retired) Joseph Aucoin will present? The discussion of senior leaderships needs from root cause analyses by Claus Rose, VP at GE? You will have to decide after you see all five presentations.
Register for one of the courses and the Summit HERE.
More Summit Information
For more 2022 Global TapRooT® Summit information, see THIS LINK.
Summit – Face-to-Face or Virtual
We had planned to have a regular face-to-face Summit this year. But we’ve had several people from continents outside North America tell us that their company still won’t allow travel because of COVID. And they begged us to let them attend virtually. Therefore, we decided that we will have a face-to-face Summit with a virtual option for those that face travel restrictions.
Choosing in-person or virtual attendance is easy when you register for the Summit.
The picture above shows the first registration page. Just click the “in person” or the “virtual” checkbox and you’ve made your choice.
CLICK HERE to start the registration process.