What Do Your Executives Need?
Leadership Lessons to Improve Performance
Executive need to lead your company’s improvement programs. We have found that there are certainly best practices and root cause analysis techniques that they need to know but that aren’t a part of normal executive experience and training.
That’s why we developed the TapRooT® Executive Leadership Course and the Executive Leadership Track at the 2022 Global TapRooT® Summit.
Here are Alex Paradies and Tim Diggs discussing what executives need…
What’s in the 2-Day TapRooT® Executive Course?
What’s in the TapRooT® Executive Course on May 2-3, 2022, in Knoxville, Tennessee? CLICK HERE for the course outline.
Leadership’s involvement and understanding of the TapRooT® program and the role they play in the performance improvement initiatives is invaluable in attaining sustained results and positive ROI’s.
What do leaders need to know to understand the big picture of an improvement effort? An understanding of the TapRooT® System to give leadership the questions to ask when presented with a TapRooT® Investigation Report. The questions that assure executives that investigators are not missing anything. The executives need to know enough about the TapRooT® Investigation process to coach investigators and help ensure an efficient and controlled investigation process.
What’s in the Executive Leadership Track at the 2022 Global TapRooT® Summit?
The topics and speakers in the Executive Leadership Track include:
- Building World-Class Operational Excellence Program – Rick Hulse
- Managing your TapRooT® Improvement Program – Mark Paradies
- Building High-Performance Teams – Rick Hulse
- The Enforcement Spectrum & Positive Consequences – Marcus Miller
- Culture Eats Process for Breakfast: How TapRooT® Serves Up a Positive Culture – Michele Lindsay
- Designing a Roadmap to Success – Rick Hulse
- How Should Senior Executives Be Involved in Root Cause Analysis – Tim Diggs
- Quarterly Reviews of Improvement Programs – Mark Paradies
Each of these sessions is designed around topics that senior executives should find highly applicable for getting the most from their company’s improvement programs.
But There’s More at the Summit
Executives need motivation. And the Keynote Speakers at the 2022 Global TapRooT® Summit on March 4-6 will provide both knowledge and motivation. Who are our five Keynote Speakers?
The topics of the Keynote Speakers’ presentations are:
- Claus Rose – What Senior Management Wants from Root Cause Analysis
- Vice Admiral (retired) Joseph Aucoin – Hearing Warnings: The Need for Senior Leaders to Listen and Respond to Signals that Indicate Unacceptable Risk
- Kirstie Ennis – Don’t Accept Limitations
- Inky Johnson – You Can’t Be Stopped When You Are Truly Inspired
- Ken Futch – Take Your Best Shot
These speakers will educate and motivate everyone. But perhaps the most educational for senior leadership will be the presentations by Claus Rose, VP at GE, and the presentation by Vice Admiral (retired) Joseph Aucoin. See more details about all the Keynote Speakers HERE.
How To Register for the Course and the Summit
Just CLICK HERE and fill out the registration form.