20 Minutes with TapRooT®: Join Us Wednesday, Noon EST, for TapRooT® TV
Question: What will you find in March at the La Torretta Lake Resort & Spa in Montgomery, Texas?
Tune into TapRooT® TV this Wednesday and listen as TapRooT® professionals detail the 2019 Global TapRooT® Summit. You’ll hear what’s in store, both professionally and personally, for you and your organization at La Torretta, site of the Summit in March. If you haven’t registered, what are you waiting for?
Fast facts about the 2019 Global TapRooT® Summit:
Date: March 11 – 15, 2019 (2-Day Pre-Summit courses are conveniently offered March 11 – 12, listed below):
- TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Training
- Equifactor® Equipment Troubleshooting and Root Cause Analysis
- TapRooT® Analyzing and Fixing Safety Culture Issues
- Risk Management – Best Practices & ROBT Risk & Opportunity Based Thinking
- TapRooT® Software Implementation & Application
- Using “What if” and TapRooT® for Hazard Assessment
- TapRooT® Evidence Collection and Interviewing Techniques to Sharpen Investigation Skills
- Stopping Human Error
- Best Practices in Mistake Proofing & Effective Corrective Actions
- Advanced Causal Factor Development
- Trending to Manage Performance
Location: La Torretta Lake Resort & Spa
Check out the Best Practice Tracks via video
View below or download the Summit brochure:
Register now for the 2019 Global TapRooT® Summit, March 11-15, 2019, in the Houston, Texas, area at La Torretta Lake Resort. The Summit is the one conference you don’t want to miss this year.
NOTE: Be sure to tap the Follow button on our videos so you will get notifications the next time TapRooT® goes live.
We look forward to being with you on Wednesdays! Here’s how to connect with us for Wednesday’s TapRooT® TV session:
When? Wednesday, February 27
What Time? Noon Eastern | 11:00 a.m. Central | 10:00 a.m. Mountain | 9:00 a.m. Pacific
Conduct your own investigation into our courses and discover what TapRooT® can do for you; contact us or call us: 865.539.2139.
Stay engaged with your skills and training: Follow along on our blog; tune in to our Wednesday TapRooT® TV video sessions at noon EST; connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and YouTube.