Develop a Custom Plan to Improve Human Performance
Do You Need a Human Performance Improvement Plan?
On April 20 of 2010, workers aboard the Deepwater Horizon made multiple human errors. The result? 11 people died. The “ship” burned and sank. A huge amount of “oil” was spilled. And the eventual cost to BP was over $65 billion.
That may not be the most expensive or worst accident caused by human error, but it certainly demonstrates the potential cost of human error.
So the question is:
How much does human error cost your company?
If you could find this number, you would be amazed.
If you knew the number, stopping human error would be one of your top priorities.
Therefore, developing a custom plan to improve human performance (stop human error) should be on your to-do list.
Benna Interviews Mark Paradies About Improving Human Performance
(The video works even though the preview doesn’t.)
Making Your Customized Plan
So, here is your 5 step plan…
- Attend the Stopping Human Error Course. Identify the tools and techniques that your site needs the most. (See the course agenda at https://www.taproot.com/course/stopping-human-error-course/)
- Attend the Improving Human Performance Track at the 2020 Global TapRooT® Summit.
- At the Roadmap to Success Best Practice Session, develop your list of improvements, the people you will need to involve, the budget needed, the training needed, and how you will achieve the management support that you will need.
- Go back to work and present your plans to get management support.
- Get started! Implement the most important improvements first and continuously improve your plan as you achieve success.
You won’t be all alone…
The other attendees at the Stopping Human Error Course will be there to share ideas and provide support. Plus the instructors, Mark Paradies and Alex Paradies, will be just a phone call away to advise you.
But how do you know that this training will give you effective ideas to stop human errors? It is guaranteed!
Attend this course, go back to work, and use the techniques you have learned to stop human error. If you don’t find new ways to improve human performance and if you and your management don’t agree that your efforts to improve human performance are much more effective, just return your course materials and we will refund the entire course fee.
That should help you feel confident that you are spending your time and money well and convince your management that this training and the Summit attendance is really worthwhile.
Course & Summit Dates and Location
The course and the Summit will be held at the Horseshoe Bay Resort near Austin, TX.
The course is on March 9-10. The Summit is on March 11-13.
Start registering for the course and the Summit by CLICKING HERE.
Or, if you can only attend the course, CLICK HERE.