Custom Plan to Improve Human Performance
The Cost of Human Error – Do You Need a Human Performance Improvement Plan?
On April 20, 2010, workers aboard the Deepwater Horizon made multiple human errors. The result? 11 people died. The “ship” burned and sank. A huge amount of “oil” was spilled. The eventual cost to BP was over $65 billion.
That may not be the most expensive or worst accident caused by human error, but it certainly demonstrates what a human error (or a series of human errors) could cost.
So my question to you is:
How much does human error cost your company every year?
Do you know this number? If you knew the number, stopping human error would be one of your top priorities.
Take my word; developing a custom plan to improve human performance (stop human error) should be on your to-do list.
Making a Custom Plan
How can you plan to stop human error? First, listen to what Alex Paradies has to say…
The video above is from last year, but this year we are offering a similar experience at the Pre-Summit Stopping Human Error Course and the Summit.
Making a plan may not seem exciting, but keep your focus on the results you need to achieve. (And we know that you will be pleasantly surprised at how interesting and interactive we make this 2-Day Stopping Human Error Course.)
Now, you are ready to start this 5-step plan to improve human performance…
- Attend the Stopping Human Error Course. Identify the tools and techniques that your site needs the most. (See the course agenda at https://www.taproot.com/course/stopping-human-error-course/)
- Attend the Improving Human Performance Track at the 2023 Global TapRooT® Summit. Learn more about the latest techniques to take human performance to the next level.
- At the Roadmap to Success Best Practice Session at the Summit, develop your list of improvements, the people you will need to involve, the budget needed, the training needed, and how you will achieve the management support you will need.
- Go back to work and present your plans to get management support.
- Get started! Implement the most important improvements first and continuously improve your plan as you succeed.
Alex Paradies Discusses the Improving Human Performance Track at the Summit
You won’t be alone…
The other attendees at the Stopping Human Error Course will be there to share ideas and provide support. Plus, the instructors, Mark Paradies and Alex Paradies, will be just a phone call away to advise you.
But how do you know this training will give you effective ideas to stop human errors? It is guaranteed!
Attend this course, go back to work, and use the techniques you have learned to stop human error. If you don’t find new ways to improve human performance and if you and your management don’t agree that your efforts to improve human performance are much more effective, just return your course materials and we will refund the entire course fee.
That should help you feel confident that you are spending your time and money well and convince your management that this training and the Summit attendance are really worthwhile.
2023 Course & Summit Dates and Location
The course and the Summit will be held at the Margaritaville Lake Resort near Houston, TX.
The course is on April 24-25. The Summit is on April 26-28.
Start registering for the course and the Summit by CLICKING HERE.
Or, if you can only attend the course, CLICK HERE.
As of the date of this post, there are only 10 SEATS LEFT in the course. Register TODAY!