Executive Leadership Track at the 2022 Global TapRooT® Summit
Global TapRooT® Summit Executive Leadership Track
The 2022 Global TapRooT® Summit is coming up on May 2-6. The Pre-Summit Courses are on May 2-3. The Summit is on May 4-6.
This article provides information about one of the eight Summit Tracks – the Executive Leadership Track.
The eight Summit Tracks are:
- Executive Leadership
- Human Performance
- Investigation & Root Cause Analysis
- Certified Instructor
- Quality, Operational Excellence, and Asset Reliability
- Safety & Risk
- Soft Skills
Each track is built around the track’s title to help you improve performance around that topic.
When you attend the Summit you can attend the sessions in the track you pick or mix and match whichever breakout track session you choose.
Purpose of the Executive Leadership Track
The Executive Leadership Track is focused on leadership’s initiatives to improve performance. To pick just the right topics we asked for advice from the TapRooT® Advisory Board and our TapRooT® Instructors. the topics chosen are listed below.
Executive Leadership Track Topics and Speakers
The topics and speakers in the Executive Leadership Track include:
- Building World-Class Operational Excellence Program – Rick Hulse
- Managing your TapRooT® Improvement Program – Mark Paradies
- Building High-Performance Teams – Rick Hulse
- The Enforcement Spectrum & Positive Consequences – Marcus Miller
- Culture Eats Process for Breakfast: How TapRooT® Serves Up a Positive Culture – Michele Lindsay
- Designing a Roadmap to Success – Rick Hulse
- How Should Senior Executives Be Involved in Root Cause Analysis – Tim Diggs
- Quarterly Reviews of Improvement Programs – Mark Paradies
Each of these sessions is designed around topics that senior executives should find highly applicable for getting the most from their company’s improvement programs.
The topics above are in addition to our outstanding Keynote Speakers…
The topics of the Keynote Speakers’ presentations are:
- Claus Rose – What Senior Management Wants from Root Cause Analysis
- Vice Admiral (retired) Joseph Aucoin – Hearing Warnings: The Need for Senior Leaders to Listen and Respond to Signals that Indicate Unacceptable Risk
- Kirstie Ennis – Don’t Accept Limitations
- Inky Johnson – You Can’t Be Stopped When You Are Truly Inspired
- Ken Futch – Take Your Best Shot
These speakers will educate and motivate everyone. But perhaps the most educational for senior leadership will be the presentations by Claus Rose, VP at GE, and the presentation by Vice Admiral (retired) Joseph Aucoin. See more details about all the Keynote Speakers HERE.
To make it a full week of high-paced learning for executive leaders, we have 10 highly recommended courses to choose from.
Perhaps the most applicable course to fit with the Executive Leadership Track is the TapRooT® Executive Leadership Course. Register for the course and the Summit HERE. Here are Alex Paradies and Tim Diggs discussing the TapRooT® Executive Leadership Course on Monday/Tuesday before the Summit…
More Summit Information
For more 2022 Global TapRooT® Summit information, see THIS LINK.
Or click on the brochure below.