Quality, Operational Excellence, & Asset Reliability Track at the 2022 Global TapRooT® Summit
Global TapRooT® Summit Quality, Operational Excellence, & Asset Reliability Track
The 2022 Global TapRooT® Summit is coming up on May 2-6. The Pre-Summit Courses are on May 2-3. The Summit is on May 4-6.
This article provides information about one of the eight Summit Tracks – the Quality, Operational Excellence, & Asset Reliability Track.
The eight Summit Tracks are:
- Quality, Operational Excellence, and Asset Reliability
- Investigation & Root Cause Analysis
- Executive Leadership
- Human Performance
- Certified Instructor
- Safety & Risk
- Soft Skills
Each track is built around the track’s title to help you improve performance around that topic.
When you attend the Summit you can attend the sessions in the track you pick or mix and match between whichever best practice session you choose.
Purpose of the Quality, Operational Excellence, & Asset Reliability Track
The Quality, Operational Excellence, & Asset Reliability Track is focused on some of the most important current topics that can help you improve asset reliability, operational excellence, and quality. To pick just the right topics we asked for advice from the TapRooT® Advisory Board and our TapRooT® Instructors. the topics chosen are listed below.
Quality, Operational Excellence, & Asset Reliability Track Topics and Speakers
These are topics you need to learn about to improve asset reliability, quality, and operational excellence.
The topics and speakers in the Quality, Operational Excellence, & Asset Reliability Track include:
- Building World-Class Operational Excellence Program – Rick Hulse
- Managing your TapRooT® Improvement Program – Mark Paradies
- How are Quality & Production Incidents Different from Safety Incidents? – Alex Paradies
- TapRooT® User Success Stories: Steel Pole Collapse, Reducing Switching Errors, Reducing Serious Incidents – Lori Pena, Jeff Hubbart & Renee Jourdin
- Making Audits Value Added – Nancy Hitchens
- Collecting & Using Equifactor® Data to Improve Asset Reliability – Dan Verlinde & Ken Reed
- Troubleshooting an Equipment Problem Using Equifactor® – Ken Reed & Mark Olson
- How Should Senior Executives Be Involved in Root Cause Analysis? – Tim Diggs
- Quarterly Reviews of Improvement Programs – Mark Paradies
You don’t want to miss the knowledge, best practices, and discussions that will occur in these sessions in the Quality, Operational Excellence, & Asset Reliability Track.
The topics listed above are on top of our outstanding Keynote Speakers…
The topics these five Keynote Speakers will present are:
- Inky Johnson – You Can’t Be Stopped When You Are Truly Inspired
- Ken Futch – Take Your Best Shot
- Claus Rose – What Senior Management Wants from Root Cause Analysis
- Vice Admiral (retired) Joseph Aucoin – Hearing Warnings: The Need for Senior Leaders to Listen and Respond to Signals that Indicate Unacceptable Risk
- Kirstie Ennis – Don’t Accept Limitations
Which of these Keynote Speakers will be the most applicable to the Quality, Operational Excellence, & Asset Reliability Track? The motivation from Inky or Kirstie. The story of the failure of senior leadership that Vice Admiral (retired) Joseph Aucoin will present? The discussion of senior leaderships needs from root cause analyses by Claus Rose? Or learning from an accident that happened to Ken Futch? You will have to decide after you see all five presentations.
To make it a full week of high-paced learning for people interested in improving quality, operational excellence, and asset reliability, we have 10 highly recommended courses to choose from.
The Audits & Proactive Improvement Using TapRooT® Course or the Equifactor® Equipment Troubleshooting & TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Course Register for one of the courses and the Summit HERE.
More Summit Information
For more 2022 Global TapRooT® Summit information, see THIS LINK.
Or click on the brochure below.