What Is Your Organization Doing About Patient Safety? TapRooT® TV Video Premiere
Attend the first public course with all healthcare-related examples:
The TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis for Patient Safety Improvement Course
• • •
Join TapRooT® professionals Benna Hughes and Marcus Miller as they discuss Miller’s Pre-Summit 2-day course, March 9-10: The TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis for Patient Safety Improvement Course
• • •
What will participants learn in the TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis for Patient Safety Improvement Course?
March 9 (8:00am to 5:00pm)
- Class Introductions and TapRooT® Introduction
- TapRooT® System Overview – What you will be learning
- SnapCharT® Basics – Gathering information
- SnapCharT® Exercise – Practice
- Causal Factors – Identifying the error using the Causal Factor Worksheet
- Root Cause Tree® – Finding root causes while eliminating blame
- Root Cause Tree® Exercise – Practice finding root causes
- Corrective Actions – Developing SMARTER fixes using the Corrective Action Helper® Guide
March 10 (8:00am to 5:00pm)
- Software Intro – Practicing the techniques using software
- Generic Causes – Go beyond root cause analysis
- Causal Factors – More practice identifying Causal Factors
- Reporting – How to make a management presentation
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Final Exercise – Putting what you’ve learned to work on a real healthcare example from your team
Participants will receive the book, Improve Patient Safety with TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis, a $99.95 value, a TapRooT® Root Cause Tree®, a custom healthcare-oriented Root Cause Tree® Dictionary, a Corrective Action Helper Guide, and a 90-Day Subscription to TapRooT® VI, our dynamic online software that guides you through the TapRooT® process with ease and efficiency.
Grow your expertise at the 2020 Global TapRooT® Summit
The 2020 Global TapRooT® Summit, March 9-13, 2020, is the best setting to help you develop your roadmap to success. You will also meet industry leaders and network with other professionals.
Check out the 2020 Global TapRooT® Summit schedule and browse the tracks. We invite you to learn more about the Summit below:
- View the 2020 Summit Brochure.
- Peruse and take advantage of the Pre-Summit Courses (March 9–10).
- Read the Summit FAQ.
- Check out the Summit venue—Horseshoe Bay Resort, near Austin, Texas.
- Save money! Register 3 or more attendees simultaneously for a discount. Also, save when you register for the 3-day Summit plus a 2-day Pre-Summit course.
- Use the Summit hashtag #taprootsummit to share your TapRooT® experiences—before, during, and after the Summit.
Attend our upcoming TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis for Patient Safety Improvement Course. We know you will find it valuable because the course carries with it our guarantee
TapRooT® is the only proven, patented method in the world to classify and fix human error. Leveraging TapRooT®’s easy-to-use root cause analysis framework designed by human factor experts will help you protect your patients, families, staff, and organization. TapRooT® is not only a root cause analysis methodology but also a continuous improvement process recognized by the Joint Commission, focused on eliminating blame and bias through embedded human performance guidance.
Attend this course, go back to your hospital, and use what you have learned to analyze patient safety events, incidents, near-misses, or quality problems. If you don’t find root causes that you previously would have overlooked and if you and your hospital management don’t agree that the corrective actions that you recommend are much more effective, just return your course materials/software and we will refund the entire course fee.
Course and Summit Discounts
Register now for the TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis for Patient Safety Improvement Course
Seats are limited in this first public course.
Register for the TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis for Patient Safety Improvement Course, plus the 2020 Global TapRooT® Summit, March 9-13, 2020.
Register for only the TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis for Patient Safety Improvement Course, March 9-10, 2020.