Improving Incident Investigations: Join Benna & Marcus for today’s TapRooT® TV video premiere
“Improving Incident Investigations”—a topic everyone can benefit from
In the TapRooT® TV video premiere, Improving Incident Investigations, TapRooT® professionals Benna Hughes & Marcus Miller discuss what is involved in “Improving Incident Investigations,” and how TapRooT® can train you and your team, increasing your knowledge and sharpening investigation skills.
Everyone encounters situations wherein we need to explore what happened
In short, we all play the role of investigator, right? We have developed an Improving Investigations Track, now open for registration at the upcoming March 9-13 2020 Global TapRooT® Summit, to develop and grow your expertise as an investigator.
Grow your expertise at the 2020 Global TapRooT® Summit
The 2020 Global TapRooT® Summit, March 9-13, 2020, is the best setting to help you develop your roadmap to success. You will also meet industry leaders and network with other professionals.
Check out the 2020 Global TapRooT® Summit schedule and browse the tracks. We invite you to learn more about the Summit below:
- View the 2020 Summit Brochure.
- Peruse and take advantage of the Pre-Summit Courses (March 9–10).
- Read Summit FAQ.
- Check out the Summit venue—Horseshoe Bay Resort, near Austin, Texas.
- Save money! Register 3 or more attendees simultaneously for a discount. Also, save when you register for the 3-day Summit plus a 2-day Pre-Summit course.
- Use the Summit hashtag #taprootsummit to share your TapRooT® experiences—before, during, and after the Summit.
How to tune in to TapRooT® TV
NOTE: While you’re tuning in, be sure to:
- Tap the “Follow” button on our videos so you will receive notifications
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel
- Turn on the notification bell to get an alert every time we upload a new video
Did you know that you can listen to TapRooT® on the go via our Podcast channel?
Find our channel on iTunes and Stitcher.
The best root cause analysis leads to effective corrective actions
The TapRooT® System teaches you to be a very effective problem-solver. The System is a process with techniques to investigate, analyze, and develop corrective actions to solve problems. The TapRooT® process and tools are completely described in the TapRooT® Investigation Essentials Book Set.
Register for a TapRooT® course
TapRooT® courses are taught all over the world. If you are interested in learning how to stop repeat incidents, find a 2-Day or 5-Day course here. Or, we are available to train you and your staff on-site at your workplace; reach out here to discuss your needs. Call us at 865.539.2139 for any questions you may have.
Keep in touch to improve your problem-solving skills
We’re always teaching and helping you improve your professional root cause analysis skills. Stay current with your root cause analysis skills and training by:
- Following our blog;
- Tuning in to TapRooT® TV Video Sessions or our podcasts;
- Connecting with us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and YouTube.