Join the 11/20 TapRooT TV Video Premiere: Achieving Excellence & Reliability
Watch the latest TapRooT® TV Video Premiere: Achieving Excellence & Reliability
• • •
TapRooT® professionals Michelle Lindsay and Ken Reed are discussing a Best Practice Track for the upcoming 2020 Global TapRooT® Summit: Achieving Excellence & Reliability. Watch what you can learn.
Sessions for the Achieving Excellence & Reliability Track at the Summit will be chock-full of performance improvement tips and takeaways:
- Management Best Practices
- Convincing Management – How Much Does It Cost?
- What Has TapRooT® Done for Weatherford?
- TapRooT® Users’ Success Stories
- Improving Your Manufacturing Process
- Using TapRooT® to Improve Meeting Efficiency & Minimize Meeting Waste
- Lessons Learned & Sharing Results
How to Tune in to a TapRooT® TV Video Premiere
Here at TapRooT® TV, we love having viewers for our Wednesday debuts of TapRooT® TV videos! We premiere new TapRooT® videos on Wednesdays, between noon and 2:00 pm EST, first on Facebook (watch on FACEBOOK), and then on YouTube (watch on YOUTUBE) about an hour later. Then we post the videos here on our blog for those who can’t watch it live.
NOTE: While you’re tuning in, be sure to:
- Tap the “Follow” button on our videos so you will receive notifications
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel
- Turn on the notification bell to get an alert every time we upload a new video
Did You Know that You Can Listen to TapRooT® TV on the Go Via our Podcast Channel?
Find our podcasts on iTunes, Stitcher, and more.
Join Us at the 2020 Global TapRooT® Summit
Look through the 2020 Global TapRooT® Summit SCHEDULE to browse the tracks. We invite you to learn more about the Summit below:
- View the 2020 Summit Brochure.
- Peruse and take advantage of the Pre-Summit Courses (March 9–10).
- Read the Summit FAQ.
- Check out the Summit venue—Horseshoe Bay Resort, near Austin, Texas.
- Save money! Register 3 or more attendees simultaneously for a discount. Also, save when you register for the 3-day Summit plus a 2-day Pre-Summit course.
- Use the Summit hashtag #taprootsummit to share your TapRooT® experiences—before, during, and after the Summit.
The Best Root Cause Analysis Leads to Effective Corrective Actions
The TAPROOT® SYSTEM teaches you to be a very effective problem-solver. The TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Training System is a process with techniques to investigate, analyze, and develop corrective actions to solve problems. TapRooT®’s root cause analysis process and tools are completely outlined in the TAPROOT® INVESTIGATION ESSENTIALS BOOK SET.
Register for a TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Training Course
TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Training courses are taught all over the world. If you are interested in learning how to stop repeat incidents, find a 2-DAY or 5-DAY course. We are available to train you and your staff on-site at your workplace; CONTACT US to discuss your needs. You may also call us at 865.539.2139 for any questions you may have.
Keep in Touch to Improve Your Problem-Solving Skills and Performance
We’re continually training, helping you improve your professional root cause analysis skills and performance. Stay current with your TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis skills and training by:
- Following our blog;
- Tuning in to TapRooT® TV Video Sessions or our podcasts;
- Connecting with us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and YouTube.