Root Cause Analysis – 10 New Ways to Improve Your Program: Join us Wednesday for a TapRooT® TV Video Premiere
We all need to improve, right? Here’s help to get you started!
What have we been doing at System Improvements while we were working from home? Developing 10 new ways to help you improve your root cause analysis and performance improvement!
Among what we’ve been working on are:
- TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis
- Performance improvement
- Incident investigation
- Root cause analysis training
- Root cause analysis software
Join the discussion!
At 2:00 pm, Wednesday, June 17, 2020, Benna Hughes and Mark Paradies will discuss facets of “10 New Ways to Improve Your Program.” (Read Mark’s blog post, “New Ways to Improve,” either before or after you tune in to the video premiere.)
Find us either on Facebook Live or Youtube. See “How to tune in . . .” directly below for more details.
How to tune in to TapRooT® TV
We premiere new TapRooT® videos on Wednesdays, first on Facebook, and then at 1:00 pm EST on YouTube. For our weekly premiere, watch and chat live with other viewers as the upload is shown for the very first time. If you miss the live premiere, simply go to YouTube or Facebook Live to watch and learn.
NOTE: While you’re tuning in, be sure to:
- Tap the “Follow” button on our videos so you will receive notifications
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel
- Turn on the notification bell to get an alert every time we upload a new video
- Don’t forget to set your clock for a weekly reminder to join TapRooT® professionals for the Wednesday TapRooT® TV video premiere!
Did you know that you can listen to TapRooT® on the go via our Podcast channel?
Find the TapRooT® podcast channel on iTunes and Stitcher and more.
Take action to improve your safety culture and eliminate human errors
Worldwide, TapRooT® has a team of investigators and instructors with years of extensive training. They’re ready to offer training and assistance via public and on-site courses.
We also offer ongoing support to our clients through free newsletters and root cause tip videos, the root cause analysis blog, and our annual Global TapRooT® Summit We’re here to find solutions for you.
TapRooT® is global to meet your needs
Please see our full selection of courses.
Want to discuss a course? Please reach out to discover what we can do for you, or call us at 865.539.2139.
Stay engaged with your skills and training
- Follow along on our blog;
- Listen to our Wednesday TapRooT® TV video sessions;
- Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and YouTube.