It’s Time to Schedule Your Year-End On-Site TapRooT® RCA Courses
There is never a good time to let up on problem-solving skills across your corporation.
Waiting is almost never a good idea, especially when it comes to advancing the problem-solving capabilities of your employees. You don’t want to miss resolving a precursor incident before it becomes worse.
That’s why now is the best time to reserve your training dates for on-site TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Training courses before year-end 2020. While you’re in the scheduling mode, forecast your needs for 2021 TapRooT® Training while simultaneously aligning your budget.
We’re always glad to hear from you and discuss any questions you may have. Call us at 865.539.2139 or email us at email@example.com.
The best root cause analysis leads to effective corrective actions
The TapRooT® System teaches you to be a very effective problem-solver. The TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Training System is a process with techniques to investigate, analyze, and develop corrective actions to solve problems. TapRooT®’s root cause analysis process and tools are completely outlined in the TapRooT® Investigation Essentials Book Set.
A note about COVID-19 & TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Training Courses
During this time of COVID-19, TapRooT® courses will observe recommended guidelines. Please read this for more information about what you may expect.
Why is TapRooT® the top RCA training?
TapRooT® has been designed for investigating seemingly simple problems that could have been worse (precursor incidents) by using a simple 5-step process. TapRooT® can also be used to investigate major accidents by using the complete 7-step process.
- The 2-Day TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Course teaches the essential techniques for investigating precursor incidents and fixing them to prevent major accidents.
- The Equifactor® Training Course also teaches how to use the TapRooT® techniques and Equifactor® troubleshooting tables to stop equipment problems.
- The 5-Day TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Team Leader Course teaches the complete 7-step TapRooT® process and techniques to investigate major accidents, serious environmental releases, fatalities, major plant upsets, and serious injuries.
Keep in touch to improve your problem-solving skills
We’re continually training, helping you improve your professional root cause analysis skills. Stay current with your TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis skills and training by:
- Following our blog;
- Tuning in to TapRooT® TV Video Sessions or our podcasts;
- Connecting with us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and YouTube.