How Good is Your TapRooT® Implementation?
Create a Superior TapRooT® Improvement Program
TapRooT® RCA is a world-class root cause analysis. But did you know that your results can vary depending upon the goodness of your implementation of the TapRooT® System?
What causes the implementation to vary? Try these factors …
- Need to improve is clearly defined.
- Senior management support achieved.
- Written program plan approved by senior management.
- Proactive improvements drive improvement success.
- Use advanced root cause analysis for both reactive and proactive investigations.
- Improvement accomplishments are being communicated successfully.
- Adequate budget/staffing for the improvement organization.
- Training plan implemented.
- Employees, supervisors, managers, and contractors/suppliers willingly participate in the program.
- Software is selected, customized, and implemented.
- Performance measures and advanced trending techniques used by management to guide the program.
- Organizational learning occurs by the effective sharing of lessons learned.
- A plan for continuous improvement of the program is followed.
- Leadership succession plan established.
- Rewards program being used effectively.
This list is provided as a checklist and explained in more detail in Chapter 3 of Book 2:
CLICK HERE to order your copy.
Summit Track: Creating a Superior Improvement Program
Reading about the right way to implement TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis and improve performance is good. What is even better? Attending the 2023 Global TapRooT® Summit and participating in the Creating a Superior Improvement Program Track being led by Tim Diggs.
What’s in the track? Here are the sessions that will help you network and benchmark…
Setting Goals & Developing Performance Measures | Jake Locklear
How Do You Get Senior Management Support? Best Practice Sharing | Amy Souders
Using TapRooT® to Improve Learning Teams | Alex Paradies
Sharing Investigations & RCA Best Practices | Tim Diggs
Best Practices for TapRooT® Implementation | Mark Paradies
Building a Roadmap to Success | Rick Hulse
How to Use TapRooT® for Minor and Major Accidents & Proactive Improvement | Marcus Miller
How Admiral Rickover Built the First High-Reliability Organization | Mark Paradies
But There is MORE…
But those nine sessions aren’t the only learning experiences you will have. There are five outstanding Keynote Speakers.
CLICK HERE for more information about their talks.
Also, don’t miss your choice of one of the 10 pre-Summit Courses…
- TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Course
- 1-Day TapRooT® Executive Leadership Course (April 25)
- Stopping Human Error
- Equifactor® Equipment Troubleshooting & TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Course
- Effective Communication Certification
- TapRooT® Evidence Collection and Interviewing Techniques Course
- Measurement, Trending, and Predictive Analytics: How the Best Use Data to Improve Work
- Getting the Most From Your TapRooT® Software
- Audits and Proactive Improvement Using TapRooT®
- Risk Assessment & Management Best Practices
Click on any title above for details about that course. Note that there is a special 1-day course for senior management that can greatly help with your company’s TapRooT® RCA implementation.
Register and SAVE
When you register for the Summit and a pre-Summit Course, you SAVE $300 OFF the course fee. And if you bring a team, you save even more…
See the complete Summit schedule HERE.
And CLICK HERE to register for a pre-Summit Course and the Summit.